Monday, April 14, 2003

"wild"

days are daring yet too much to handle at times. people keep changing all around me and i'm not sure who's who. or maybe i'm the one's who's just acting different. times are mournful or times are cheerful, it's a truceless situation. the streets of san francisco need to be explored more. especially the spots that are potentially haunted. or at least with atmospheric dining. i'm going to give up aim, it keeps me away from the things i love to do. you know what i love. if you read my blog often enough you'll know.

my wild destiny
saddles a-top shadow and space
but i be a cowboy born to bebop
all through the thirsty days
i
unbounded
chase with a strange heart
til the end
of this race

dope song: tallulah david's strange gravity tallulah's a local student artist and dear friend and this song always moves me. she just sings and writes so beautifully. "so i'll be your moon turning in your strange gravity, even though i know whatever i do, i won't pull you completely to me." if you ever catch tallulah, throw her a guitar and ask her nicely to perform a slight something something.