Tuesday, April 15, 2003

"stuck"

dissapointing days greet me every so often i'm no longer stressed when things don't fall right into my hands. sitting back in the dorms in the wee hours makes me very nostalgic. like satre said, the more things change, the more they stay the same. i had some very good times sprinkled with some not-so-good times in the dorms but all in all it was a mindblowing experience. apartment life has been more stable because i'm on my own time now. or maybe i'm just used to the chaotic pace life usually takes.

we're editing the experimental video project right now while being bungled by all sorts of crabby tech fiascos. i'm sneaking in a blog entry while the rest play around with some footage. it's all cool though. i'm getting my share of laughs.

dope song: souls of mischief's 93 til infinity chill hip hop for chill times