Wednesday, April 09, 2003

"SIGUR ROS"

i felt like dying at the sigur ros concert. i was so moved by the music i was squirming in my seat. at one point i couldn't take it anymore and i wanted to explode and leap out of my seat! so beautiful. so passionate. with each song came a crazy new feeling. the music hit almost every note in my heart. how can i understand someone without even knowing their language? how can a person understand me without ever meeting me? i think i was just looking for myself in their music and i found myself over and over again. freaking beautiful. so freaking beautiful. i was so exhausted after the concert i just wanted to crash on the streets of oakland and just laugh, laugh, laugh...

"transcendental orgasm." yes. that's how i would describe the sigur ros' concert.

dope song: man, anything sigur ros right about now. ... but then again, it's a totally different experience listening to it off your computer and being there in person. ok another dope song is the faces' oh la la it's my favorite song from the rushmore soundtrack.