Thursday, June 19, 2003

"yo la fucking tengo"

bruce: do you know yo la tengo?
bruce: they're making me depressed
bruce: depressed in a good way
chris chen: yo la tengo's one of my fav's
chris chen: which album?
bruce: and then nothing turned itself inside-out
chris chen: ohhh shit, that's the best
bruce: man it's gorgeous
chris chen: peeps gonna be saying I Can Hear the Heart Beating as One is their best yo, but them niggaz fools
bruce: those niggaz deserve to get jumped
chris chen: yo yo checkit, this nigga killa d's all sayin shit like Fold your Hands Child You Walk Like a Peasant be Belle and Sebastian's worst album yo, and i'z like bitch! Imma shoot you in da neck muthafucka!
bruce: gangsta, gangsta... that nigga be beggin to be bitched, like dis other nigga who dissed on my homie elliott smith's either/or, i ran him over with my low rider while bumpinh "needle in the hay"
chris chen: yo this foo said tony bennet's left my heart in san francisco was better than frank sinatra's stranger's in the night
chris chen: i ripped his heart out and killed his family
bruce: fuck you, dog, tony bennet's a pussy

a song: yo la tengo's you can have it all