Tuesday, June 24, 2003

"i try"

i try to rock the creativity in my apartment but a crushing stuffiness grips me and turns me cold. i blame the fung shui for the writer's block. i blame the fung shui for the sudden lack of confidence. i turn to my blog not to complain but to cry for help. i think it is time to go out into the sun and have a walk around the block with my shadow. architecture goes well. i sense good karma there. i sense good fung shui. well, for me, at least. sorry kathy bach, sara, and jamie who complain and whimper about their first days. jean and i are in the same section and that should spark good conversation. i went to luca's last night and said the word "fuck" too many times. the "eye" is a beautiful movie, but you won't wet your pants. i'm trying to spend less even though i ordered an old rare eels cd at the cd store today. alex who gets the coolest dvds and books is always gracious enough to share. i have to burn a billion cds for all my friends. i promised one cd too many and now i'm indebted to too many people.

do i sound like a pussy in my blog?

a song: medeski, martin, wood's bubblehouse funk-jazz to tingle your spine to