Tuesday, June 17, 2003

"B-612"

i sleep near the stars
but my brother sleeps upon the stones

i'm a dreamer who is perhaps too light
my brother is a realist is probably too right

my brother can beat almost any video game
sing-a-long to all of nwa
and surf the pacific ocean

maybe i can write fancy poem
or film a fancy movie
or paint a fancy picture

but who says my brother can't do that either?

i'm a dreamer
my brother's a realist

i sleep near the stars
but my brother sleeps upon the stones

do you see the north star?
now look slightly west
look closer
closer
closer
squint if you have to
closer
it's a tiny asteroid called B-612

my brother's asleep right there

a song: jack johnson's fortunate fool oh right, right, i hung out with jade today (haha if i didn't mention that on my blog she would have given me a hard time.)