Tuesday, June 03, 2003

so mr. baobab boy and i had quite the venturous weekend. i think i shall become a professional chef or open up my own patisserie as bruce ate the most scrumptious cookies made by myself. they were so good, in fact, that they had no particular flavor and tasted kinda like soysauce. we did a lot of neat-o fun stuff- gallopingcoldplay concert, a secret phonecall from Detective Jerry Gerry Tsai, augmented raspberry reduction duck and crab cake in the shape of a pear, tarot card readings by andinh and denise except me because i'm superstitious and scared, creepy Twilight Zone stories, 1 am rice pinkies, non-surprise birthdays and dancing/prancing hamsterponies.. merrrrryayalalalalalbehhhhhhhhhhhhh

o yes and the pear pie was revoltingly splendidforicious.

- Sara

Hi. Wow... I'm blogging on Bruce's blog. Wahoo! Man. Here's a poem, Bruce-style written by me. Enjoy! =)

I reach for the twylight blue sky
in search of love and comfort from the distant stars
staring down with sympathy
and grab nothing
but the cold sorrow loneliness

It's Bruce-style cuz I'm reaching... for the sky. Yeah.. Bruce likes poems where there's reaching and skies =) Keep on reaching for them skies Bruce! K. bye! =)

- Jerry