Friday, November 29, 2002

"schizotypal is a word?"


Which Personality Disorder Do You Have?

brought to you by Quizilla

Woopie! An online quiz confirms it: I'm caca-crazy. Hooboy.

I've been writing some half-poems. Man, you know what? Home is full of nothing but unfinished art. I went through all my old paintings from high school. All of them are unfinished. The only one I did finish is collecting dust in my ex-friend's garage. It's sad. When Winter Break comes, I'm buying paint.

Oh, home is good. I like food. I hope home is good for you too.

When did my blog become about my art instead of about myself?

I guess when I realized people were actually reading what I had to say. I didn't want everyone to know how I felt. But at the same time, I really had something personal to say too. So I said it all... as metaphors in poems. Sorry for being enigmatic. I'm down to share with you. But let's do it over coffee or cookies. Not online. I can't handle heart to hearts on AIM anymore... well, because AIM is full of miscomprehension. But then again... real life is full of miscomprehension too.

Oh, on another note: I saw JACKASS: The Movie today. Twas chaotic and stupid. I do, however, enjoy the stupid.

Oh, and "Mortimer." That's a cool name. I want to name something "Mortimer." Maybe a future pet. Or future vehicle. Or future child. "Mortimer Cheung?" Hah. Sounds like the kind of guy I'd like to beat up. That's me boy.