Monday, November 25, 2002

"can't wait"

i spent the whole freaking day in my apartment. i didn't set foot outside the door once. I have this research paper that's due tomorrow and I locked myself up until i get it done. Well... as you can see, that plan failed miserably as it's now past 4 am and i still have about half way to go. Well, I didn't really burn a lot of energy on work. i spent a good part of my day on the usual brouharhar. you know, random reading (i think i almost read the entire "The Little Prince" online), throwing imaginary rock concerts in my room, and the ol' jumping and tumbling on my bed. i also got a chance to go through some of my old writing.

It's kind of nice to spend a lazy day at home. It reminds me of slow summer days with my brother.

i can't wait until i find time to hang out somewhere and spill paint vigorously while listening to a swarm of Radiohead songs.

dude

i can't wait until i can get some serious poetry done and hit up all the slam spots in Berkeley with whoever else wants to accompany me and battle words against angry angst ridden high school bums and dusty chain smoking aging hipsters with bongo drums and colorful Reggae hats. let's all verbally harrass each other in the name of "poetry," oh yo!

dude

i can't wait until falling asleep on the memorial glade.

i can't wait until the next day i dedicate to a bookstore.

i can't wait until i lose myself somewhere and not knowing how to get home

i can't wait until chicken and waffles at 5 am in the morning.

i can't wait until watching the clouds and stars while exchanging ghost stories

dude

i can't wait

i can't

things like these only come

when we don't wait for them