Sunday, September 01, 2002

Waking up in places I don't know is momentarily exciting. Until the contact lenses start feeling crusty.

Alex and I hit up the Theatre Rice auditions today after settling into our apartment. We're auditioning for spots on the new Theatre Rice roster. I hope we both get in. I wrote a bunch of stuff on the bus this morning and I recited it as my audition piece. Just imagine me rambling because that's basically what I did. In a cool way. Yes. Cool.

Funny moment: When Jerry sat on the Chill Chair and it collapsed on him. Ahh. The slapstick joys of apartment life.

I'm itching for some new music. But I don't want to spend money on more CDs. I miss the CD swapping system that was happening over the summer. I need to burn CDs! Burn 'em all!

Tonight is my first night at the apartment. Hoo boy. The roommates went home for the weekend so I have the place all to myself. I invited Allison and Jenny over to watch Amelie. Luca showed up a little later too. We were chillin' out, maxin', and relaxin' all cool. Woohoo... they're the first guests to come over and chill at the apartment. Popcorn and Vitasoy is nice, by the way.

Tomorrow is my brother's birthday. Ho ho.