Saturday, August 31, 2002

Battle Royale. What a crazy freaking movie. Ultraviolent too. Imagine "Lord of the Flies" on crack. Evil crack. And semiautomatic guns, scythes, and Japanese 7th graders. But it's a good movie! Intensely hypnotic and chaotic. It's a Japanese movie that's hard to find in America, but if you find it online, download it! Download it and cry (not of glee, not of fear, but a little bit of both at the same time... what? No, I didn't cry. No way. That was Marques.)!

Speaking of good foreign films: Chungking Express by Wong Kar Wai. I love that movie. That and Amelie. They're all good wholesom fun. Kinda like Army of Darkness but with more heart. And no chainsaw battles or medieval zombies.

I'm in Benmarq now. Ben and Marques' room. I'm spending the night in APATH because the bus home never came. They're both respectfully talking to their respective girlfriends on their respective cell phones right now. Something is missing in this picture: my girlfriend (and lack thereof.) But heh. I'm not gonna get sentimental on you. Not yet. I wanna keep this journal girl-free for now.

Tomorrow, I move into my apartment. The days of Hotel life, housekeeping, and sauna apas are about to be over. The days of apartment life, microwave meat, and dirty bathrooms are about to begin. Yay!!! (as Aimee, or Jimmy impersonating Aimee, would say.)