Saturday, September 14, 2002

I went to SF this morning with Allison for our City Planning project assignment. Malls are unexciting. Clutching to Muni hand rails for your dear life is. I like pretending to be a detective. Add to my To Do List: get dressed up, sneak into office buildings, and makeshift mischief on the inside.

Marques, Ben, Tallulah, and Leigh-Anne came over tonight to hang out. Tallulah pulled a "Bruce" and kicked a sock ball at my wall but it accidentally hit a framed picture, which fell and knocked over a drink. Now I know how it feels like to be the victim of accidental chaos. Oh sweet irony...

I met a homeless person named �Sonny� who was setting up a sleeping bag in the park. He told me about how his mom used to take him to Duboce Park when he was a little kid. Now he lives there day by day. I have a feeling he comes back there to remember.

I do that too sometimes.

With a gentle tug from my music.