Thursday, September 12, 2002

Just made this digital art thing. For fun, I guess. I spent way too much time on it (a couple of hours.) I usually play with photoshop to relax but I was really stressing the whole time I was on it. And I'm not even happy with what I made. In fact, I hate it (probably because of I had no fun making it. At all.) Why did I do this again? To relax? Ooh. Good job, jackass.

I'm feeling a little on the edge right now. That's what happens when you're sleep deprived and broke. Lack of sleep and money are things that I don't really get upset over. I can usually manage for awhile without very much of either them. But it's just a not so good time for me, I guess.

I feel like an avalanche of Radiohead, Sage Francis, and Weezer songs right now, playing all at once. You might know the feeling.