Wednesday, August 21, 2002

"But that night, in his burning bed, he understood that he had to go see her, even if he were not capable. He got dressed by feel, listening in the dark to his brother's calm breathing, the dry cough of his father in the next room, the asthma of the hens in the courtyard, the buzz of the mosquitoes, the beating of his heart, and the inordinate bustle of a world he had not noticed until then, and he went out into the sleeping street."
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude, a book that I'm reading right now... dope read!

I sometimes want to recreate moments. That's always the post-moment, late night, lying in bed, afterthought.

Oh, I finally managed to put my resume online with Blog's templates after multiple failed attempts at trying to use HTML. If you want, you can check it out at http://brucecheung.blogspot.com but I don't know why you would want to do that. Unless you want to hire me. I make a good saboteur and/or piggy backer.

But the sad part is I was just looking at my schedule for next semester and I'm not sure if I can handle another job. Man. I'm gonna be pretty busy next semester. 17 units. Theatre Rice. APA Student Development Office Internship. New Apartment. Sounds pretty hefty... but I'm confident I can handle it. After ED11b, everything seems do-able.

"Do-able"? Is that a word? Know what's a cool word? "Digable." As in "Digable Planets." Man, I wish they got back together. I could use some jazz right about now.

Tomorrow I road trip to Berkeley with mom and Jeremy... shabooyah!