Monday, August 19, 2002

I'm wondering about my Denizen Kane CD. I ordered it online awhile ago and I've yet to get it. I hope it finds its way. I need to burn some CDs and hook some people up with some music. That's the Rob Gordon (see previous journal entry) side of me thinking outloud. All I wanna do is make mixtapes for people.

Home is vitasoy aplenty.

Got some bad news from Alex on AIM today. I can't move into my apartment until Saturday. SATURDAY! That's like, two days before school starts! Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, man.

In case you don't know yet, I'm going to live with my friends Alex and Jerry next year. And a guy named Jason, who I don't know yet. We're going to throw a party sometime soon: The Optimus Prime Party (no connection to Sheng's Voltron House Parties.) And don't worry... you're invited. Yes. You.

So far, I've been diggin' my different living situations in college. At the dorms, I lived with Marques. It was chaotic. It was prank filled. It was restless. It was fun. Over the summer, I lived with Denise and Michelle. Kick back. Playful. And I felt a little pampered heh. I don't want to prepetuate stereotypes but living with girls rules! So I dunno. I'm looking forward to this next semester. I hope it's gonna be good living.

What do you do when your friends have sad away message on AIM? Like "Don't wanna talk." Or ":(." Do you simply IM them an "aww" or "feel better?" Situations like that feel so impersonal. Emotions aren't conveyed too well over the internet. It's real hard when people pour their hearts into AIM (or ICQ, or mIRC, or Blog) and whatever they're trying to express doesn't come out clear to whoever is on the otherside.

PS:
soks2626: Here, call this guy
soks2626: Chris Hudson
soks2626: 510-668-0302
Online reminder for myself. Stupid apartment management (aka panoramic interests.)