Sunday, August 25, 2002

Blog sucks. I wrote an entire journal entry. I lost it. I wrote it again. And I lost it again.

I wrote that I'm used to losing things in the now lost journal entry. I lied. I'm not.

Italian food with some old friends. I think that's a good way to end another summer vacation. Mike Richter, Jimmy, and Tazor (aka Luca) are always good company.

I smile when I think about the bus ride home tonight. No. Not really smile. I have good feelings when I think about it. I'm too tired to smile. I witnessed two strangers, an old man and a young man, meet and exchange short words about art. One was at the beginning of his art career. The other, at his end. Not a monumental moment. Just a good encounter with someone you'll probably never see again.

Random memory: Of Little Nemo. In a dusty comic book store. With ice cream stains on the floor.