Monday, March 31, 2003

"caught"

and i'm back in berkeley. the trip on the bart took longer than the airflight, me thinks. too bad i missed a little get together at the 502 apartment. i got the chance to get dinner with sara, evelyn, andinh, denise, henry, and jericho at pho hua though and that was delicious. it's real good to see friends again. we then went to luca's art work party for his campaign. i got a lot of pink stuff. my man luca is running for asuc senate. #67. he's dope, for real. ask me about it.

i caught the sky on the way home

as absolutely tiny
as I am
it�s no surprise that
I
am now
intoxicated
after just
a quiet glimpse of
the great gigantic
ever stretching
sky and all
its
wondrous mystery

dope song of the day: pinback's boo i dunno. it's late. and i'm listening to it right now. it fits the moment.