Sunday, March 30, 2003

"aloha"

so hello here i am sitting at my mom's computer and about to head back to berkeley and my mind is humming with all sorts of ideas of what i'm gonna do when i get back but nothing is for sure except the honest to god truth that i'm burning and birthing with so much soul right now and i'm ready to buuuurst and let loooose the magic tingling under my skin yeah yeah yeah pardon the cliche but i'm ready to rock and roll and set free all the energy and passion and love and innocence and guilt and rage and sensibility and overarching reach that's swarming in my heavy heart right now so i won't pause in my uncautionary relentlessness because my breathlessness is my humanity in the face of impossibilty but yes i do know i will get hurt but that's not a problem because i wanna get hurt i wanna smile in exhaustion and i wanna do whatever i've never been able to do and that's to climb the melting sky and cock-a-doole-doo with the stars until the sun comes by to drop a simple hi that punctures my eyes bright open with all the things i've never seen before yet alone imagined even in my most secret desperate craziest dreams

baby i'm ready for school

dope song of the day: the flaming lips' do you realize?? i don't think you realize how beautiful you are... yes you.