flu. and 2 papers, a presentation, a construction project, and 2 midterms all due soon. light blogging for the next week. unless i feel incredibly excited/depressed then i'll hit this shit up.
in the mean time, if you're bored and up late and desperately need some nightly reading, check these blogs out:
oliver wang (dj o-dub), margaret cho, tom tomorrow, billy corgan, j smooth, bao phi...
peace, and thanks for the killer cookie
best or worst mixtape ever?
Step 1: Open your MP3 [CD] player.
Step 2: Put all of your music on random.
Step 3: Write down the first 20 songs it plays, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 4: Profit!
1. ibrahim ferrer - no tiere telarana
2. joy division - ice age
3. sage francis - inherited scars
4. quannum - entropy
5. dr. dre and ll cool j - zoom
6. iggy pop - passenger
7. king geedorah - the pine print
8. roy ayers - e funk
9. gang starr - take two and pass
10. blonde redhead - i still get rocks off
11. sigur ros - ( )
12. jurassic 5 - concrete schoolyard
13. macy gray - sex-o-matic venus freak
14. guru - night vision
15. jack johnson - flake
16. iron & wine - a history of lovers
17. pigeon john - orange county
18. white stripes - we're going to be friends
19. quasimoto - the unseen
20. poets of rhythm -survival of the freshest
post your results on your respective blogs. don't be shy now.