Saturday, May 10, 2003

"vomit room"

ok it's 5 thirty something in the morning and i just finished cleaning up my damn room. this drunken jackass crashed on my bed during the theatre rice kick back and i let him rest there and i leave the room for a wee bit and when i come back, he's gone, and there's vomit all over my architecture model, my lomograph camera, some of my photos, and my neato painting hat. dammit! and i also find my ed11b final architecture model smashed up too (he must have collapsed it by accident on his way to throw up all over my stuff.) jeez... freaking a... and now he's sleeping on my floor after jerry nursed him back to semi-health. maaaaaaan... i'm pissed. but i'm also trying to be understanding... i'm trying real hard to be understanding... [6:36 am addition to the story: dude wakes up, pukes on the floor again... alex and i are about to go to sleep but we gotta now stay up longer and clean it up some more...]

but a lot of my friends have been saying sorry to me, as if it's their fault. but it's not. seriously. it's cool. yall don't have to apologize for anything. the theatre rice get together at my apartment was very chill and very nice. and the theatre rice banquet was quite tantalizing too. man, i'mma miss yall ricers...

dope song: jack johnson's the news