Monday, May 12, 2003

"juraaaaaaaaaassic 5, 5, 5, 5"

the jurassic 6 and living legends concert was sublime, just wowee wow wow sublime! djs nu-mark and cut chemist stole the whole damn show and rocked the hell out of their turntables, drumsets, and crazy lil machines! aaaaaaaaaaah... so frigging amazing! and the freestyle session at the end was so fun. i just had my hands and head bobbing for 2 hours straight... whatta fun concert. i love hip hop. when thousands of people throw their all hands up in their air in unison and bump em up and down all at the same time... whoaaaaaaa... what a sight... it's some serious magic, maaaaaan.

but all fun things must come to an end. yesterday was, and today will be dedicated to my books. yes, yes, the nerd in me is back. it's been a long time. i welcome you with arms wide open.

well school's almost over and i just can't wait to get outta here. this semester has been a serious creative success but a serious academic underachievement. i wrote a lot of poems, i wrote a lot of skits, i painted some, i drew some, i designed some nifty posters... "regret" was filmmed, soon will be finalized, and sent forth to film festivals... my poetry and illustration book is coming to life day by day... uranii, our crazy cats (kenny, marques, jimmy, and i) design team, just keeps on pumping out beautiful work... everything is all so inspiring and gorgeous... but my grades have been ehhh... my homeworks are neglected... and some of my gsis are just too frigging nice... i feel so ashamed about my lackluster performance in the classroom. but what can i do when my heart is in other places, you know?

dope song:blk sonshine feat masauko chipembere's building seriously... let's build our dreams here and now