Friday, July 18, 2003

today i find reaffirmations of architecture. my teacher is encouraging and pushes me incredibly. she makes me believe that mayhaps perhaps a future in architecture is not just an illusive dream. hope. she gives me hope. confirmations from the san diego asian film festival also graces me with a glowing hope in filmmaking. i am grateful to have such things: hope and dreams (cheesy, i know.) fast food nation keeps me in check (read it yall.) scrabble at night is fun but i regret cheating, even though it was just a joke (only nerds cheat at scrabble.) mike nguyen flakes on me but its ok, he's tired and he's still a good guy. sara is quite a sight on nights on dwight. i am burning dope cds for my brother, who just got a puppy by the name of rufio (rufioooooooooooooooooo), jimmy, do not worry, neither of us will ever burn out (we'll make sure of it), i am chilling at the kwon-espiritu apartment now, jamie and sara chat smack about architecture gsis on the couch while josh reads about bizarro (superman's weirdo twin) on the hardwood floor, it's a hot cali night and i wish i could visit prague tomorrow. happy birthday, alex shen, and have a good night.