Wednesday, October 02, 2002

if i could
i'll play the spanish guitar
cyclone down its slender neck
glide down its brown curves
tickle its gasps out

but that's not it

i'll become an Asian American guitar God
tour with Radiohead
play a ballet of ballads
all the while echoing
(underneath all my
abstract lyrics)
"don't you see
what you
youyouyou
make me do?"

Theatre Rice went well today. I think tonight was the first we pulled off a complete full run through. Things are going good. I have another poem or two in me tonight, but I'd rather not share the poetry that I find embarassing (because of what I say.) You know what. It's weird when people know more about me than I think they know about me. I guess word gets around and secrets are spilled sometimes. But that's cool. It's not like I'm the Man with No Name.