Sunday, November 11, 2007



because, why not?

i love reading john maeda's blog, it's so refreshing. i found this short advice in his archives today, he brought it up in the context of branding vs quality but it can be applied to all aspects of life as well...


Do both. has been a recurring theme in my life just as much as Nike's Do it. Do I do X or Y? Both are extremely hard tasks. You would think that a good mentor would steer you in an efficient manner by telling you which to attack first. Turns out that all of my mentors (at least the ones I would respect) would damn me with the simple recommendation to Do both. Sure does solve a lot of problems. Kind of kills your personal life though ...


follow all things you love. this week i officially have two jobs: one as an interior designer, the other as a film editor.