Thursday, February 20, 2003

"somnambul"

we're going to try to hype an idea up and turn it into a movement. just listen. you'll hear the hype soon. unless we get lazy. i'm talking about a little project me and some of my co-workers are starting up. you'll see. i'll share the secret soon. i like mysteries. until they get frustrating that is.

the walk home tonight was a little scary. it was worth it though. just because i got inspired.

i'm feeling somnambulistic now.

ps: i notice that a few people classify me as "crazy" (as in "do you know bruce?" "oh, the crazy guy?") i get other classifications a lot, like: "funny," "weird," "goofy," and "interesting." sure. yeah. right. whatever. i'm probably all that but i don't really perceive myself as any of that. i guess i see myself as too many after-thoughts, absent-thoughts, and over-thoughts. nah. not really actually. i care without caution and that gets me into a lot of trouble too. before i used to wonder if anyone really understands me but i don't really care about that anymore. be who you be and act how you act. maybe someone will understand you, or at least subtle shades of you... and that can be enough. but to be honest, the abscence of understanding is very underrated. we're afraid of what we don't know. but i say: i like not understanding people. it means there's so much more to learn.

dig and be dug in return.